Thursday, July 19, 2012

SF 7/16/2012





A took the morning off to sleep in & work out.  I  did ½ hr on the elipticals, walked around Chinatown, read (vg mystery by Tana French on my nook).  Went for Dim Sum w/ A at Koi Palace, and then to SF MOMA, which had a couple of vg paintings (the Frieda Kahlo of herself & Diego R, with her looking doll-like, and the Flower Seller by DR), but much was hard for me to take in.

I told A that Bertha wanted a bath – she & I had had a woman-to-woman talk.  He said, how would I know – I’d passed her off to Leon after L totaled his car, and hurt her feelings and he understood her far better than me.

Took Claire’s Mom & stepfather & brother & sister out to dinner for Thai – they were v. lively and a lot of fun (Daniel clearly v. fond of A – they were talking Pokeman during much of dinner), and they said nice things abt A, and I said how kind to him they’d been.

Was v. happy by the end of the trip – A seemed happy, and he & Alex were so cute together.

No comments: